NPL is excited to announce that our events will start resuming from the 1st of June, at select venues in NSW. This role out will depend on venues being able to operate within the current government guidelines, pertaining to social distancing and capacity constraints.
We ask all players to abide by our NPL COVID-19 Guidelines as well as the Hygiene Practises outlined by the Department of Health, especially the frequent use of hand sanitiser. This will help to keep our games as safe as possible.
NPL COVID-19 Guidelines
- If you are feeling unwell please do not attend. Visibly unwell patrons will not be permitted.
- Wash your hands at regular intervals throughout the game.
- Tournament Directors will keep equipment as clean and sanitised as possible.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue or your elbow. Dispose of used tissues immediately.
- Player numbers on tables will be limited according to venue capacity.
- We highly recommend you download the COVIDSafe app and have it active while playing
Please keep an eye on our website for up to date schedule information and www.health.gov.au
for the Department of Health Hygiene Practises.
From everyone at NPL, we sincerely hope all our players have been healthy and mostly unaffected through this hard period and we are all looking forward to seeing you all back at the tables soon!